0 / 1
0 / 4
Light - Weight - O
0 / 6
I Think Speech
0 / 5
The Power of Health
Video with explanations21:14
Video to simply join in12:02
0 / 3
Feedback, Handout, Donation
Questions and Feedback
- What does a meditative life mean to you?
- Does the eurythmic meditation “Light - weight – O” contribute to inner peace as a starting point for more presence in life?
- What does the second part of the text have to do with the O?
- In this exercise, what significance is given to
- the processes of carrying out the movements?
- the perception of processes during the movements?
- the listening to the resonance?
Eurythmic movement and meditative content complement each other ideally
Dealing with content that is not directly related to everyday life can help to create a helpful distance from the everyday.
Here we will show three eurythmic meditations and what you can pay attention to when performing them.
You can download the texts of the meditations and the in-depth questions as Pdf.
This course contains three meditations
- Light - Weight - O (1 video)
- I think Speech (3 videos)
- The power of Health (2 videos)
You can download a dossier with the texts of the meditations, in-depth questions and a retrospective summary as pdf.