For current reasons we do eurythmy together at home.
Monday and Friday 7:00 p.m. CET
(Central European Time, Amsterdam, Berlin, Biel)
On Mondays we do all exercises with a focus on our immune system. We work on streaming and raying, we do exercises with our legs and we get to know the formative forces of the consonants as a source of resilience and self-assertion.
On Fridays, after various warm-ups, we go through a series of five eurythmy exercises against viral infections: Yes-No, Sympathy-Anthipathy, Love-E, Hope-U, A-Reverence.
You can get in at any time. The basic exercises remain more or less the same, but we learn different aspects every week.
We take breaks in between so that the effects of the exercises can develop. So you can choose for yourself whether you want to attend the lesson until the end or whether it is better for you to stop beforehand.
You can also just watch. Then you do the exercises inside while sitting and that too can have an astonishingly positive effect. Just try it out!
What you need to benefit from the online eurythmy lesson as much as possible:
- An undisturbed environment. No people to watch you or to take care of.
- Clothes that don't cramp you.
- About two meters of space to take part in the exercises.
- Gymnastic slippers, eurythmy shoes or socks for good contact with the floor. Barefoot is also possible, but make sure that your feet are warm.
- A chair where you can sit and listen to the resonance of the exercise.
- A glass of water to drink something in between.
- A keyboard so you can ask questions.
- A PC is more suitable than an iPad or smartphone