Our Vision - Our Future
We are excited to share a little bit about Eurythmy4you with you. We encourage you to look at our website, to share news of our offering with others, and to join us on this journey of expanding awareness of the health and wellness opportunities available to everyone through eurythmy.
Eurythmy4you – Overview and Philosophy
Our user-friendly videos and online courses encourage practice and make the beneficial, healing effects of eurythmy directly tangible. Numerous responses from users from all over the world confirm this in an impressive way.
- Everyone is a eurythmist.
- You do not have to learn eurythmy, you can discover it!
- People are waiting for eurythmy.
We want to:
- Make the many possible applications of eurythmy known worldwide.
- Offer eurythmy as a means of self-knowledge and self-development.
- Make eurythmy understandable as a source of spiritual strength and a resource for health.
- Develop the appropriate content and communication methods – both online and in person.
To this end, Eurythmy4you is a training impulse, a health school, a contribution to the mindfulness movement, a service to and from the heart, an online school without prerequisites, and an offer to take control of one's well-being and to participate joyfully in the world.
We see our purpose as being four-fold:
- Offering courses – evergreen and live. Our courses address three main subject areas – Health, Self-Development, and Eurythmy Training.
- Creating partnerships. We offer affiliate partnerships and are training group program facilitators, who can then offer their own courses with our materials.
- Building community. We work with many volunteers to bring innovative ideas to fruition, such as translating our work into many different languages. We also offer scholarships, conduct commu-nity trainings, and have received professional organization recognition for our courses.
- Supporting research. We have collaborated to form a research organization to study, document, and publish the many health and wellness benefits of eurythmy.
In addition to purchasing our courses as an individual, there are three ways you can help build the future of Eurythmy4you:
- Become an Affiliate Partner.
- Make a Donation – In the Present and Legacy.
- Become an Investor with a return of up to 500%.
We have many exciting projects in the pipeline. We hope you will join us!
Founder and CEO
+41 76 450 94 12
Download our Activity Report for more details:
The Relation of Eurythmy4you to Modern Technology.
Our time is characterized by rapid technical developments. A deeper understanding of the human body can provide an important balance to artificial intelligence and robotics. Millions of highly intelligent young people spend their creative energy on the advancement of technological development. These efforts aim to control not only the physical world, but also the human creative forces.
Simultaneously millions of people are developing new personal connections to their body intelligence. This happens through tireless practice on skateboards, in climbing, the martial arts, hip-hop, in mindfulness trainings, in meditation and many other areas. We are expanding our abilities in dimensions that were unimaginable 50 years ago.
John the Baptist (Leonardo da Vinci)
Technology and art develop in the polarities of the super- and sub-sensible (1). Leonardo da Vinci used his alternating interactions with art and mechanics to develop his imaginative faculties. During the birth of electronics, Beethoven developed new forms of musical expression. As the foundations of computer technology were being laid, Rudolf Steiner extended the subtlety of movement through eurythmy.
Each time, in polarity with technological advances, an art form develops in such a way that it becomes able to express the individuality of the human being as imagination (Leonardo da Vinci's pictures), as inspiration (Beethoven's music), and finally as intuition (the new art of eurythmy). These artistic creations form a counterbalance to technological development.
Eurythmy4you is committed to ensuring that the necessary eurythmical knowledge is available as widely as possible, and we would be happy if you came along and participated.
Elaborated print version (Download)
(1) The Leonardo da Vinci principle has been discovered by Prof. Dr. Horst F. Wedde (5.10.1940 - 7.1.2018). In the article below he describes the challenges of modern computer technology and its relationship to art.