Marita, June 19, 2020
I started to watch and participate euritmie on mondays and fridays from may till june , on mondys to work on my resistance and health and fridays with our questions . What i experience tru time , i feel more confident , i feel like a bigger force is carrying me , but also i carry myself ! I experience a deep gratitude . The different oefeningen , i cant “think “ it , but i feel guided by Theodor , with his kind aproach towards the students. I experience more dreams , more hope , my soul feel caried too tru this movements and exersizes . When i try to understand With my head i cant . I feel really good ( even that i am moved by all the sadness in the world and in my live , i feel and know we as humans are an important “tool” for being here and being aware to bring the forces of the infinity and healing forces tru us Hete on earth. I hope you can ubderstand what i write becuse my englisch is not very well. I am so gratefull! Ididnt feel that for s long time ! It is like a blessing and “genade” 🙏🏻 . Thanks Theodor and all the people who made this possible ! I really want to join the next course in the fall. Have a nice summer and festival ❤️🙏🏻
Anastasiia, June 19, 2020
For me the ABSR-course has been a real blessing. It had a profound influence on such spheres of my life, where I couldn't have expected it, when I decided to do it. Concerning my health, I definitely became more energetic and there also disappeared constant tension in my neck, which I felt for the last couple of years.
But the greatest difference is in my relationship with myself. I got so much used to constant inner contradictions and conflicts, that I believed them to be normal. Thanks to the course there appeared such a deep inner peace, that is also felt like a kind of clarity, but also emptiness. I don't need to push or struggle with myself any longer. I just go and do. Still, it is a bit embarrassing. Luckily, this "emptiness" is filled with some creative work - I grew very fond of drawing those last weeks, as well as gardening. Each time I go out, seems to be my first day on the Earth! The shapes, the colors, the smells, the sounds - they astonish me greatly as if I've never seen or heard them before.
I definitely need some time to get used to it, and create my new pace of life and overcome this kind of perplexity. But I'm definitely very glad I did the course and very grateful for that wonderful opportunity - for all the people, who organized and led the course, to the whole E4U team, as well as to everyone who participated and shared their experiences. All of them were very valuable! Thank you many times! (ABSR Group Course)
Anne, June 18, 2020
Thanks a lot, this course is great and so generous and fair. I feel like at the beginning of something important for me but not only, I enjoyed to feel this beautiful group from all around the world,(north, south,east,west...)
The course was supporting me during these weeks and to day I had a strange feeling, like a little lost. But to morrow I will be in!
As an old beginner the exercises stay very clear in my head and make sense in my daily life, the eurythmy exercises are powerfull and create deep connections. But sometime I feel confuse, I need time and practice .(so many informations and exercises I feel like I can do the course again) .
Also Theodor a special gratitude for what you bring in this last module I feel like it will supporting me for the next weeks. Abraço grande e ate ja. (ABSR Group Course)
Katherine, June 17, 2020
I managed to do all the modules and exercise noticing that the first part was much easier than the last modules where the exercises are more subtle and turn very much into an inward space. I had no problems doing my handwriting excercises or where I have put something or speaking whole poems backwards.
I noticed that I was quite stingy with myself when doing the eurythmy exercises thinking always ' OK ,now youve done your bit, don't overdo it'.The week of denying yourself small wishes I thought I would sail through 'easy peasy' and met a whole Being of desire and conflict within myself ( which I unfortunately succumbed to as well !) I wrote a humorous poem about myself that week.
And so on ..... discovering the weak places.... O man, know thyself!
I experienced the Vowels as great forming forces which give one stability and direction and the whole course as very supportive in this very ,very difficult time. No word of the world's situation was talked about which was wonderful for, I think, obvious reasons and our true striving could carry on peacefully and quietly in this space. This virtual world that we were all in was a new experience for many of us and I experienced it as very intimate and focused.
It would have been nice to see a picture of all the participants who took part in the course.
The whole structure was very well done and the access was good.
These exercises are treasures and gems , pure Gold and are so little known about. Steiner at his best in many ways. I also participate every year in communal painting projects which take place over 40 days . This time it was also Virtual and there can be no doubt that spiritual communities can develop in virtual space. I think that in all this, we are in the age of Michael who stands closest to us in our human strivings. In this sense, such a course has reached many people and we have connected through our common striving. Thank you very much for all your work and efforts ! (ABSR Group Course)
Konstantina, June 16, 2020
I wasn't familiar with Eurythmy, though I had been studying Rudolf Steiner's books for many years and helped also with biodynamic agriculture. March and April the situation here in New York had been really difficult. March (like many other people around me) I developed some health issues and spent a whole month really suffering.
In an effort to do something about it, I started searching for a therapeutic classes/ seminars online and somewhere saw the ABSR Eurythmy Program. Two weeks later, following the instructions and practicing every day , my symptoms had disappeared. What I think had changed inside me specifically (within two weeks) was my attitude towards the reality here. I felt that from deception I walked into light!
The third week I started feeling more confident, the forth week I started feeling joy, the fifth week peacefully. I really never thought it would be so effective doing exercises. I feel grateful that I was given this opportunity to experience Eurythmy and specifically this Program. Theodor helped me to grasp to a significant point the meaning behind every exercise and also make me realize the importance of doing generally exercises. I have still way to go but this experience was for me a new start. Thank you also Monica for all your support. In additional I'd like to say that the whole Program was very well organized. Great the feeling also that I was part of a whole group! I'm looking forward to participate in other Programs of yours in the future. (ABSR Group Course)
Michèle, June 16, 2020
I am a eurythmist from London, and I have had immense pleasure in doing this course. I found it very inspiring to work in this deepening capacity with tools that I already possess yet never seem to know enough. This course motivates me to enter my work differently and inspires me to fill my teaching with renewed wisdom and inspiration. Thank you so much Theodor for your gentle yet, imaginative, caring yet powerful approach. I have enjoyed this very much. xxx (ABSR Group Course)
Mark, June 16, 2020
Thank you so much Theodor and Monika. This was a really wonderful course. (ABSR Group Course)
Ann Marie, June 16, 2020
Thank you Theodor and Monica! Most appreciative for this course! (ABSR Group Course)
Malcom, June 16, 2020
Wonderful Course! Thanks Theodor, Monika and the whole E4U team! Very Grateful! (ABSR Group Course)
Keriesa, June 16, 2020
Thank you so very much for this inspiring course (ABSR Group Course)
Orlando, June 16, 2020
Thank you so much!! I really have enjoyed the course. I am very grateful for all your teachings. Hope to see you again soon! (ABSR Group Course)
Diane, June 16, 2020
Thank you very much, especially for being able to continue to use these as resources. (ABSR Group Course)
Julie, June 16, 2020
Warmest thanks for this wonderful course ... it was really great! Wishes for a beautiful summer everyone! (ABSR Group Course)
Christine, June 16, 2020
Theodor and Monika, it's been wonderful to participate in your course. Un grand merci! (ABSR Group Course)
Raven, June 16, 2020
Thank you. This has been very supportive during this unusual time. I love the inner-immunity idea. That is what I have felt from this course. (ABSR Group Course)
Amelia, June 16, 2020
Thank you very much! This course was really helpful ! (ABSR Group Course)
Lynn, June 16, 2020
do not know how I managed to find this course, but I did need it. Thank you so much. (ABSR Group Course)
Lene, June 16, 2020
Det har været så inspirerende og givende Tusind tak for din store visdom. (ABSR Group Course)
Mieke, May 26, 2020
I really enjoy the sessions, although I have been a eurythmist for many years.
It is wonderful to see someone else at work. Everyone has own ideas and I find that refreshing and stimulating. One never stops learning.
Patti, May 10, 2020
When the COVID-19 stay at home started here in New York, I found the Monday and Friday classes for immunity strengthening and resilience. I gained much from the exercises, the sense of world community and from Theodor's clear way of explaining through the video medium. The pace, clarity and insight of the exercises unfolded in a health-giving way over the weeks I attended the classes. I added the exercises to my own daily practice; and found I could deepen these exercises more than I had in previous experiences.
As a eurythmy teacher who has now had to teach through video myself, I appreciate how Theodor has understood the medium and uses its particular conditions in a positive way. In particular, the graphics added by his able tech support help in visualizing movement streams and deepening the work. The whole experience of the class - including the management of the chat option and the sharing of the video link afterwords - make staying connected to the eurythmy more possible. I recommend these offerings for trained eurythmists as well as those new to the world of eurythmy.
Gerd, May 8th 2019
Half a year ago, I had a cerebral haemorrhage (and resulting stroke) - I'm still in the rehabilitation phase - and then came the invitation do to the ABSR-evaluation course with the great videos. Although I have already done some eurythmy privately with some eurythmy therapists, and also in the context of study at the Goetheanum, but not with a focus on Eurythmy Therapy. The first few weeks already do me very well on several levels. I’ve connected to eurythmy again. The addition of exercises from „Nervous conditions in our time" is wonderfully harmonious.
Claar, December 28th 2018
It does me so good to practice a little every day. More than 20 years ago I completed my eurythmy studies and I’ve since worked in a Waldorf school. After a break of almost 10 years, I’ve started to recapture my body again. With the help of the videos the experiences are intense and I feel the healing and perceptive power. Such good work!
Simone, December 28th 2018
At this point I would like to thank you for providing these very high quality tutorial films. The learning films have helped me with my entry into Eurythmy so far. I have not met the extremely precise description and execution of exercises in this way before and I appreciate that very much! My favourite exercise & meditation is the "power of health" (course Eurythmic Meditations Eurythmic Meditations), also a very well done video.
22 ABSR Evaluation Course participants, April-June 2019
- It helps to decelerate, is built up well, is easily understandable and has many wonderful ideas.I love this course because it allows me to feel my body and to capture perceptions using the eurythmic movements.
- The everyday exercises are thought-provoking tasks that help me to make everyday life positive.
- It broadens my horizons, providing a lot of helpful exercises. It’s the first course I’ve done online ... and it was very good, I would repeat it anytime.
- It's worth it because the course surprises you. It has a well-founded form of spirituality which brings you into a very differentiated body consciousness through real, honest inquiry into your own being, using the aesthetic art of eurythmy. It provides a deep understanding of the vowels A, E, I, O, U, and how their essentials become alive and give healing through eurythmy. Powers of mind, such as thinking, feeling, and willing, are intensified. There are short lectures on completely essential interrelationships in life. The course provides easy-to-understand content for coping with stress which can be used immediately. The daily exercises increase awareness and perception. I think it's just as interesting for newcomers as it is for people with more background in self-development.
- For me, it's the best and most concrete guidance and exercise series I've ever used to get from a "head" to a "heart-listening" view of the world. It helped me experience my ego in the body and also in interaction with the "forces of the surroundings". In today's troubled and uncertain times, it is a great help for me to re-establish the already almost forgotten basic trust.
- The ABSR course is a real help to stay tuned to the practice process. Have often tried, on my own initiative, but never been able to get as far as with this course. The instructions are very helpful, particularly because they’re so specific. Often, it's the small details that matter, that help an exercise to be successful e.g. the procedure of making decisions from the heart as opposed to from the gut feeling. I find this method of practice a great help for organizing my own life.
- If you get involved in this course, you can only win. You don’t have to have any prior knowledge of eurythmy or Rudolf Steiner. If you stick with it - but without pressure, abilities steadily develop at various levels. I find it incred-ible and extremely rewarding.
- The course helped me to be more mindful within my body and environment.
- The course helped me to look at my behaviour, towards myself and others in daily life, and to change it.
- The course encouraged and challenged me to take time for the exercises and thus for myself. The careful, calm introduction to the exercises has served me well. It was usually a nourishing break combined with the awareness that, with some continuous action, much can be achieved for one's own well-being.
- Anyone seeking orientation for the essentials in our materialistic time and who wishes to strengthen their essential being as a safeguard in the vagaries of life, receives reliable guidance in this course.
- It is worthwhile to do the spiritual practice of eurythmy and the daily exercises to feel stress-free vitality and strength in the body again.
- Offering concrete exercises in two fields, this course gives me something that is easy to incorporate into eve-ryday life. Especially in this combination it helps one to gain increased attention, strength with inner peace and balance. That really surprised me a lot!
- The course greatly helps to build a habit of practice, which is difficult to do on your own without any support. It was amazing that my tiredness disappeared by doing the eurythmy exercises. Like snow in the sun! The intro-ductions by Dr. Harald Haas threw some light on the effectiveness of the exercises. I gained insight in the func-tioning of body and mind, and how the exercises can help to work on my main non-constructive patterns. The presentations of the daily exercise by Pascale Fischli made them attractive, realistic and possible to do. I am happy with the course and will certainly continue. The demos are great. I have discovered where there is more work to do.... I will continue, with a milder attitude to-wards myself.
- Practicing is fun because the change is quickly noticeable.
- Take time for yourself. You will be guided in many interesting ways, to feel your centre, expand, and strengthen yourself.
- I again dare to calm down, the pressure to survive loses its compulsion. Long past and seemingly unreachable fright, fear, and shock have lost their power.
- It's not worth doing ABSR exercises right now, they have not shown any effect on stress. I can imagine, however, when working consequently with "mindfulness" in dealing with inner experiences, that the strengthening effect of self-perception and the effects of the eurythmy therapy could establish themselves. We cannot tell the cli-ents what they are to feel, we can only lead them to experiences. To simply hear the course and so comprehend it from the two-dimensional view, without thinking too hard about what to imitate, would be a first step in a health-giving direction.
- This online course is a great gift for me to familiarize my-self, through the eurythmic exercises, with the profound meaning and expressive possibilities of movement and sound. It extends my ability to understand and creates the space to rebalance my body. The everyday exercise invites you to step out of the familiar and find yourself in a more complete and authentic way. I find the instruction, for both the eurythmy as well as the everyday exercises, well conducted and inviting. I hope that many people may benefit and thus better maintain and strengthen their inner and outer spaces. Thank you very much for your wonderful commitment.
- The ABSR course is an ingenious exercise sequence for anyone who wants to do something effective in terms of self-education or self-care.
- The daily practice brings success. The visual and auditory guidance ensures that I can do the exercises properly and calmly. With PC or mobile phone, I can practice it any-where, saving me time to harmonize in the evening.
- For me, this course is a real cure. It gave me strength and inner serenity. Through this I could finally free myself from habits that I had wanted to do away with, without success, for years.