- Carried from behind (feeling shoulders, neck and back) - Supported from within (sensing through the legs)
- Threefold walking with connection from the heart to the earth and feeling uprightness coming about through sensory perception in the shoulders.
- Building up the heart-space from the surroundings.
- Gently moving the lower arms in this sphere, experimenting with staying inside and going out.
- Moving the lower leg forward, backward, forward, followed by a step.
- Compare how this way of walking feels when the left or the right hand is connected to the heart.
- Let your straight arms sink downwards and simultaneously turn your hands. Arms are rotated and shoulder blades are activated by the hands.
- S-Movement with one hand. Two curves. Start inside. Hands land on the thighs in M-quality.
- Practise the M with one hand.
- A --> U
- U --> A
- The former gesture stays alive in the latter.
- Big S-Movements with straight arms.
- Adding M-consciousness to the hands = interest in each other.
- Slowly create a sphere for the heart.
- Guide this sphere through seven spaces around the body.