With these courses you can work out important elements of eurythmy independently and make them your own. We have produced these videos with great care and are making them available to you at a very low price. A course costs 15.- euros, reduced 10.- euros.
If you would like to have all basic courses, we recommend our basic eurythmy package with a discount of 33% and 14 days of unrestricted right of return for 120.- euros, reduced 90.- euros.
The courses with the eurythmy improvisations of the request concert webinars are not part of the basic package and have to be bought separately.
Basic Elements of Eurythmy
We recommend starting with these courses before going on to other ones. Here you learn the basics.
With copper in your hands, you expand your awareness of the world of forces that shape and enliven your body.
The Etheric in Eurythmy
In this course, you will get to know important basic elements of eurythmy.
- What do countercurrents mean and how do I create them?
- How and why do I separate the place where the movement is generated from the place where the movement takes place?
- How do forces that work from outside differ from those that work from within?
Then we apply what we have learned to two basic eurythmy exercises:
- IAO as a heart exercise
- eurhythmic walking
A course about the upper and lower system in the human being and their effects on our body, our movement and our self-consciousness.
- We show you how your body pulls you forwards or backwards as if by itself.
- You will get an understanding of how the eurythmy vocal gestures are related to the inner forces of the human being.
- You will experience how you can play with the lower and upper system and do funny things.
- You will also learn important basic principles of the Self in movement.
With these exercises you learn:
- to integrate yourself into the geometrical order of the forces of space.
- to allow the forces of levity surrounding us to become active in our bodies.
- to awaken your sensory perception in your back
- to manage the auto-regulative fine motoric skills of your hands and fingers from without
- to develop a communicative relationship to the space surrounding you
- and to let go
Hammered copper rods for eurythmy are made at the Hilden Metal Studio: Video
The Planetary Gestures
The planetary gestures in the order of the days of the week: Saturn (Saturday) - Sun (Sunday) - Moon (Monday) - Mars (Tuesday) - Mercury (Wednesday) - Jupiter (Thursday) - Venus (Friday). As if carried on wings, the gestures are embedded in the musical-eurythmical experience of the intervals.
Venus and Colours
The Venus gesture connects you with the forces of the earth. In a balance between giving and taking, she nourishes a center full of life. The order and the diversity of their light forces enrich the life processes in your organism. This gives you the strength to shape your outer life in a variety of ways.
Vowels, Consonants and the Word
Through the eurythmy of the vowels you develop an inner activity that brings your heart forces into each cell and makes your inner sun shien. You learn to perceive from within and to move from within.
The movements of the consonants get you into action from head to toe. Everything is interrelated and everything is infinitely deep. No being consists of itself alone, and here you can experience it directly.
In the improvisations of the request concerts you can see how you can internalize thoughts into your movement and experience their meaning in greater depth.
Basic gestures and variations
Vowels are forces of rest, heart forces. Where there is restlessness and chaos, they order, form and point to the essential. They act as invisible magnetic fields that structure the space and even give support when the exterior is removed.
The videos in the course are extensively animated and make the background of the vowel gestures tangible. Learning the gestures is easy and the effects are amazing.
The consonants are demonstrated individually. Executing the movements, you learn about the interrelationships of the sounds and their relationships to the zodiac. You will also experience the role of the planets in creating the gestures.
The eurythmic gestures of the consonants, their relationships to each other and to the vowels, to the zodiac system and to the planets.
These references play a special role in deepening the Eightfold Path and the development of the laryngeal chakra:
BMD - NRL - GChF - SHT
A sound-sequence of twelve consonants, in which the whole human being is expressed. We can therefore speak of the sound-sequence of the human being, of a contemporary alphabet, of a qualitative gradation of sounds, of a path of development of four times three sounds.
Eurythmy is so diverse. We can explore and get to know this universe together. In order to do that, it helps to be spontaneous and unencumbered. You will find this in practice in our eurythmy request concerts.
The Etheric in Eurythmy, Liberation, How to keep the spirit in me, Iron - Blood - Calming the breath, Colours, Strengthening the back, Gold - Aurum, Rose and Lily are some of the many topics covered in this course. Have a look and let yourself be surprised.
Practical Application of Eurythmy
Deepen your experiences with eurythmy. Learn more about the effects of eurythmy on the congruence of body, soul and spirit.
Healing movement and meditative content complement each other ideally
- Dealing with content that is not directly related to everyday life can help to create a helpful distance from the everyday routine.
- Here we show you a whole series of such movement meditations and what you can pay attention to when performing them.
Here you will find videos to the following therapy eurythmy exercises:
- Sympathy - Antipathy
- Yes - No
- U from left and right
- Hope - U
Yes-No, Sympathy and Antipathy, Love and E, Hope and U, A-H and Reverence.
25 videos with questions and pointers for free!
- Yes and No: why is yes on the left and no on the right? Where does Yes and No originate? When do I inhale and exhale?
- Why don't we switch legs for Sympathy and Antipathy? Can I also use my right leg as a supporting one?
- Do I feel the O when I do Love? What is the difference between the big E-gesture and the Love-gesture?
- Are the toes lifted up all the time during Hope and U?
- How do I activate the reverence stream?