Eurythmy with copper rods
In this series of six exercises with the copper rods and their variations you learn:
- to integrate the rod and yourself into the geometrical order of the forces of space
- to allow the forces of levity surrounding you to become active in your body
- to awaken your sensory perception in your back
- to manage the self-regulating fine motor skills of your hands and fingers from without
- to develop a communicative relationship to the space surrounding you
- and to let go
Hammered copper rods for eurythmy are made, for example, at the Hilden Metal Studio: Video
For sources see the Links page.
If you use our courses and you like the videos, we ask you to consider that a video is at least two to four weeks worth of work for several people. Designing and choosing the exercises, writing the scripts, shooting, editing, developing and realizing the animations, creating the courses, etc. costs a lot of time and money. If you consider this, a voluntary contribution will not be difficult for you. We still have a lot of ideas for more videos and courses!
Reduced: 35.- / Suggested price: 70.- / Patrons: 140.-
If you bought a course, you don't need to donate anymore.
Thank you for supporting us!